Up for sale is my clean OEM+ 2018 BMW F80 M3 Competition. This car is the LCI model (facelift edition). It is in excellent condition.
Fully Loaded except Carbon Ceramic brakes (CCB) and Full Leather:
Engine: Twin-Turbo 3.0 inline 6 cylinder S55 engine
Paint color: Alpine White
Title Status: Clean
Transmission: DCT Transmission
* ZCP (Competition)
* Executive Package
* Driving Assistance
* Parking Assistance
Other Spec’d Options:
* Carbon Roof
* 2M Autowerke: Full Double-sided Carbon GTS hood paint matched alpine white (perfect fitment)
* RW Carbon:
* PSM-style trunk spoiler
* PSM-style side skirts
* Carbon fiber mirror caps
* Rear bumper carbon fins
* Front carbon fangs.
* M performance splitters
* PhaseCarbon Carbon Fiber Front Lip (VRS Style)
* Horizon Motorsports:
* OLED / GTS-style tail lights
* MAD (Morph Auto Design) Type 2 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (no longer in production)
* Renn Motorsports 12.5mm and 15mm hubcentric spacers (anti-seize)
* IND Style alpine white color matched reflectors.
* 5 year CeramicPro ceramic coating on ENTIRE car including ALL WINDOWS and ALL CARBON (applied August 2023)
* Redid previous tint and applied 3M Ceramic Tint 20% on windows including 50% windshield (completed at A Darker Shade Window Tinting May 25, 2023)
* Black CTS Turbo intakes.
* OEM BMW M Performance Exhaust v1 w/ Carbon Fiber Tips
* Fabspeed non-resonated midpipe.
* ARM Motorsports S55 Catless downpipes – w/ extra pair of working o2 sensors.
* Turner Motorsports exhaust manual valve controller w/ remote.
* BM3 Tune (license purchased in May 2023 – only tuned for last ~3k miles, was stock for prior miles).
* Future Classic BMW Car ID sticker.
* Full screen CarPlay (iDrive coded to updated software)
* IND Style Red M1, M2, and Start/Stop buttons.
* ESR retrofit MAGSAFE WIRELESS CHARGER + MAGNETIC Cabin Phone Mount
* Coded with Bimmercode:
* Display M performance upon start up
* Display higher HP and Torque gauge
* Fold in mirrors upon lock
* Bunch of other cool stuff to show in person (list is too long to notate)
RECENT MAINTENANCE HISTORY:
* Purchased car with 15.5k miles in Sherman Oaks, California in Feb 2022. Put roughly 13k miles in 1 2/3 years and currently sits at 28.6k miles
* Prior to purchasing the car, first and previous owner was a USC Professor who purchased car from dealership in August of 2018. Put 15.5k miles when traded into dealership in February of 2022. Had meticulous service history at BMW.
Recent Service History (during my time of ownership):
July 21, 2022 Service @19k miles performed at BMW:
* Oil change
* Air cabin filter changed
* Warranty work:
* Both ICON headlights replaced BRAND NEW at dealership due to yellowing defect
July 5, 2023 Service @26,475 miles performed at Babbitt Motor Werks (BMW Specializing shop in Scottsdale, AZ):
* Oil change
* Rear differential fluid flush
* Brake fluid flush/exchange
* Cabin air filter
* Coolant and wiper fluid and all other fluids topped off
* Brand new Continental DWS06 all 4 tires replaced at 26,810 miles (took to local tire shop separately but around two weeks later)
Never thought I’d be parting ways with this car as this is without a doubt going to be a classic / collectors spec in the future, but I’m decided at this time I will be switching over to the G80 platform.
Car has been babied and kept in the garage during my entire time of ownership. All original paint, with a Clean Title and Carfax with 0 accidents.
Asking $64.5k with all mods included. ($63.2k without carbon GTS hood and $62k without hood and rear diffuser, both valued at roughly $2k new each).
Please be respectful, no lowballs or trades. Happy to show car to those with serious intent on purchasing. Please reach out if there are any other questions.
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!
*Please note that multiple links on our website here at M3List are affiliate links. If anything is purchased through the links, we can earn a commission. Certain commission percentages vary depending on the vendor and agreement with us. This disclosure is in agreement and guidelines with the FTC affiliate marketing.