Selling my 2008 e93 m3, Jerez black exterior with palladium silver interior. Car has always been garaged during my ownership and just hit 99k miles. Never seen snow, purchased in Virginia (previous owner lived in Florida).
– Rod bearings were done at 72k.
– new oil pan was installed (drain plug was stripped when I bought car)
– valve cover gaskets were replaced
– oxygen sensors were replaced (all 4)
– rear diff pinion seal was replaced
– rear diff and transmission were serviced.
– The front tires were replaced with Michelin ps4s and only have maybe 4000 miles on them, the rears still have life but will need to be replaced in near future.
– New battery installed + registered (5/16/22)
– Oil changed every year (only driven in summer) & was just changed 8/14/23.
– Catless exhaust to a CNT racing catback.
-seibon carbon fiber hood, just re clear coated in august.
– H&R lowering springs
-19” VMR wheels
-BPM stage II tune
The Interior does show signs of wear (specifically the leather on drivers seat, arm rest, a top of steering wheel).
The car is not in perfect condition but very good shape for the age and mileage. Meticulously maintained. Car was just professionally paint corrected and ceramic coated this past September.
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!
*Please note that multiple links on our website here at M3List are affiliate links. If anything is purchased through the links, we can earn a commission. Certain commission percentages vary depending on the vendor and agreement with us. This disclosure is in agreement and guidelines with the FTC affiliate marketing.