2010 E92 M3 DCT Alpine white 132k not in any rush to sell only selling because it slowly turned into my weekend driver car after SC and I already have a E46 M3 that’s my weekend car
– Clean title VIN:WBSWD9C56AP363009
– ESS 650 VT2 supercharger installed by chicane motorsports
– Tuned on 93 from Alpine and DCT tune
– RB, TA done
– VRSF text pipes and Megan racing exhaust
– DCT fluid, filters, gaskets 127k
– DCT pans upgraded to aluminum
– Thermostat and housing 127k
– Coolant lines replaced from plastic to metal 127k
– Valve cover gaskets 127k
– Spark plugs 127k
– RB 118k
– Swift lowering springs
– Apple car play
– PS4S with 60-70% life left
– Carbon lip and spoiler
– I have LCI tail lights in a box still to install
– Interior is in great condition only thing I noticed is the fan button has a little wear.
Shoot me a message with any questions or if you want a full walk around of the car.
Will consider trades for a f80 m3 or a clean E90 m3
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!