Click “Send Message” to contact the seller on this ad. If you suspect any scam/fraud related interactions, please report them to us directly. Thank you.
2010 E92 M3 DCT Alpine white 132k not in any rush to sell only selling because it slowly turned into my weekend driver car after SC and I already have a E46 M3 that’s my weekend car
– Clean title VIN:WBSWD9C56AP363009
– ESS 650 VT2 supercharger installed by chicane motorsports
– Tuned on 93 from Alpine and DCT tune
– RB, TA done
– VRSF text pipes and Megan racing exhaust
– DCT fluid, filters, gaskets 127k
– DCT pans upgraded to aluminum
– Thermostat and housing 127k
– Coolant lines replaced from plastic to metal 127k
– Valve cover gaskets 127k
– Spark plugs 127k
– RB 118k
– Swift lowering springs
– Apple car play
– PS4S with 60-70% life left
– Carbon lip and spoiler
– I have LCI tail lights in a box still to install
– Interior is in great condition only thing I noticed is the fan button has a little wear.
Shoot me a message with any questions or if you want a full walk around of the car.
Will consider trades for a f80 m3 or a clean E90 m3
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!
*Please note that multiple links on our website here at M3List are affiliate links. If anything is purchased through the links, we can earn a commission. Certain commission percentages vary depending on the vendor and agreement with us. This disclosure is in agreement and guidelines with the FTC affiliate marketing.
Here at M3List we want to ensure safety and security of our members. Please keep in mind that before you do any type of deal or agreement, always do your due diligence on the parties involved. As much as we’d like to trust everybody, it’s always good to double check everything.
We highly recommend you do deals in person if possible during the day, always verify funds properly with your trusted bank and stay on top of your gut instincts during a sale. Please report any fraudulent or scam related conversations. Thank you!