– Smog Check Passed
– Current Registration
– 19″ staggered Beyern Spartan Wheels (came with purchase of car)
– 245/35 19 front Continental sport, 265/35 19 rear Michelin pilot sport
– Everything Works
– No warning Lights
– 1 Key
– Garage parked
– Replaced A/C Filter and Cabin Filters (89,055 miles)
– Performed Brake fluid flush service (94,840 miles)
– Replaced Active Charcoal Filter, LDP Pump, Fuel Tank Vent Valve (96,706 miles)
– Replaced battery with Antigravity Lithium H6/Group 48, 30 Ah (03/12/2021)
– Replaced TA’s (08/02/2021)
– Oil changed regularly Motul 10W60
– OEM exhaust mod
– Macht Schnell wheel spacers 12mm/15mm (10/29/18)
– Alpine Motorsports E9X M3 Full Motor Tune (01/06/2020)
– VRSF Test Pipes (12/29/2020) I still have the OEM primary cats
– Macht Schnell e9x M3 S65 Performance Underdrive Pulley Set w/ Belts (08/10/2021)
– PomPerformance CF PSM rear trunk spoiler (11/23/2019)
– Ridgeline Motorsport CF GT4 V2 Front Lip (07/07/2023) as seen on first two photos
This is my 2011 BMW E90 M3. I bought this M3 September 2018 at 81,019 miles. Adult driven/owned and never tracked or raced. It’s been my weekend car so it’s not daily driven. Its currently at 112,043 miles and will slowly creep up as I still drive it on weekends but not as often as I want to anymore which is why I’m selling.
The interior of the car is in excellent shape. No rips, tears or blemishes anywhere. Nice and clean with no weird odor or smell. All the interior amenities works great. The exterior of the car is in great shape.
Mechanically, the car is in excellent shape. She has no warning lights and passed the California Emissions Smog Check. No leaks of any fluids and is dry underneath. Replacing RB’s was on my to-do list but since I don’t drive it enough anymore I will leave that decision to the next owner.
This is a great sports sedan, I hate to sell it but I don’t drive it enough and it just sits. I am looking for $24,000.
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!
*Please note that multiple links on our website here at M3List are affiliate links. If anything is purchased through the links, we can earn a commission. Certain commission percentages vary depending on the vendor and agreement with us. This disclosure is in agreement and guidelines with the FTC affiliate marketing.