Up for sale is my 95 e36 M3 (Mitzi). To include the OMP Carbon Fiber seats the price is pretty firm at 17k (will also include the stock interior with Vadors for that price). Much under that it will include just the stock Vadors reinstalled.
This is one of my favorite cars in the entire world. The reason I am selling it is because I have tons of projects and I do not have time to fully enjoy or work on it anymore. With the e36 M3s becoming rarer, I know there’s someone out here that will give it the driving and time it deserves!
This is a well serviced and sorted e36 M3. I am a meticulous owner and a full-fledged BMW enthusiast… if the car needs something it gets it.
I have owned the car for about 10 years. The car came with me from Virginia when I moved. This is a 100% rust free vehicle. It is only driven for the occasional Autocross and on nice days. It lives in a garage.
Being around 28 years old there are some dings and dents on the car. It is not perfect. That said it is in a perfect transitional point to make a fun driver or full-blown racecar (my plan).
The following modifications have been done within the last 3-10 thousand miles. I will probably be updating the list because I have inevitable forgotten something.
• Upper Timing Chain Replacement
• Upper and Lower timing chain tensioners
• VAC Motorsports Vanos Replacement Unit
• Valve Cover Gasket
• Diff Fluid changed (with the extremely expensive BMW fluid)
• Trans Fluid changed (Redline Fluids)
• All transmission seals replaced
• Rear Main seal replaced
• Spark Plugs replaced
• New Flex Disc
• New Front Control Arms
• New Poly Bushings all around (explained in more detail later)
• M5 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel (UUC)
• 328 Slave Cylinder
• Stainless Steel Clutch Line
• New Front Rotors Stoptech Blanks
• Inner and Outer Tie Rods
• All power steering lines, and reservoir replaced with Bimmerworld kit (last weekend)
• Power Steering Fluid Replaced (last weekend)
• Brake fluid replaced and brakes bled (last weekend)
• Engine oil changed (last weekend & religiously)
Engine & Trans:
• Turner Motorsport tuning chip
• 24 lbs. injectors
• Raceland Headers (Heat Wrapped)
• Custom 3in Single Exhaust all the way back which sounds sweet (Cat less)
• Air Intake
• Euro MAF
• Bimmeworld Intake Elbow
• Moshimoto Aluminum Radiator
• Mechanical Fan Delete using Custom fit 2-Stage electric fan from Hyundai with 318 fan switch (functions like a factory fan with both stages and great shrouding)
• UUC Lightweight Flywheel with M5 Clutch
• UUC Poly Motor Mounts
• Revshift Poly Transmission Mounts
• Bimmerworld Solid Race Shifter
• Odyssey PC680 Battery (only 14lbs!) with Odyssey mount. Works fantastic for daily driving too!
Suspension & Steering & Stopping:
• Bilstein PSS9 Kit (getting older and probably worth replacing)
• Vorshlag Camber plates (rebuilt recently with receipt from Vorshlag)
• BimmerWorld Camber Shims
• Rogue Engineering Strut Brace
• Turner Motorsports Anti Roll Bars front and rear
• Turner Motorsports adjustable rear control arms
• Revshift 75D Poly offset Control Arm Bushings
• Revshift 75D Poly Rear Trailing Arms Bushings
• Revshift 75D Poly Rear Subframe Bushings
• Z3 Steering Rack (Good one from 4cyl.)
• Bimmer World Power full Power Steering kit
• E34 Solid Steering Coupler
• Welded Sway Bar reinforcement plates (AKG)
• Ground Control rear shock tower reinforcements
• Front strut tower reinforcements
• Stainless Steel Brake Lines
• AC condenser, compressor, and lines removed to save weight
• Race Balanced
• Motion Motorsports Underbody panel w/ radiator baffle
• Kosei K1’s
• Makah Motorsports Glovebox delete
• OMP HTER Carbon Fiber Seat… Yes, carbon fiber ones! Includes OMP seat slider on the drivers’ side.
• Full Vador black interior (manual & heated in “decent” condition) will come with the car. Currently rear seat is stripped, but it is in good shape and included!
• Factory key fob included
• Square 255 RT660s with plenty of life
Included but not installed:
• New rod bearings (WPC treated)
• Oil Pan Baffle
• Oil pan gasket
• Locking nut for oil pump
• New metal impeller water pump (not needed, but last owner was not sure if he used a composite or metal impeller. I figured better to be safe than sorry!)
• Rear Trailing Arm Pocket Reinforcement kit
• Strut tower weld in top reinforcement (not sure they are required, but they seemed cool)
• E34 Solid Steering coupler. I wasn’t a fan of this on the road because you feel EVERYTHING. That said, they are sought after and it’s included.
The listed parts can all be installed prior to sale, but my labor is not free! There’s a reason I am selling it… not enough time ☹
The not so greats:
A little interior love:
• Door Cards could use some love. If I kept the car, I would get the race door panels.
• The floor mats are not factory, and they suck (Have to pull them out for racing anyway!)
• Interior is in good shape but is starting to bias towards a race car… but is included!
• The rearview mirror adhesive gave out, so it is not on the windshield. I haven’t cared because it makes visibility better during AutoX!
• Driver door striker switch should probably be replaced. Door sometimes registers as open during which causes the window to drop for clearance. Replacements are cheap.
• The shifter knob was put on the shifter prior to the boot. I can’t get it off so there’s no boot installed. It is included!
• Weather stripping getting old. 28 years old to be exact!
• The aftermarket radio stopped working. I put in a plastic delete cover. All speakers and wiring are still intact if you wanted to put in a new radio
• Some rock chips, dents, scratches, etc… The car is 25 years old…
• To be competitive the suspension could use some love (springs and shocks). It drives fine, but to be competitive this is a necessity.
• Time for a race alignment.
• OMP Seats and race belts are out of date. They’re still perfect for AutoX which is why I will keep them if the asking price is not met.
All the above things are not mandatory if you are looking to take this vehicle to the next step and make it a full-fledged race car. Just small details that are nice if you want to keep it in its current state.
Title in hand. As I mentioned, I love it and it’s sad to sell. I just have too many irons in the fire, and I know this is someone’s dream M3. If you are truly interested in the car please come see it or message me to setup a phone call (802)598-5001. I want this thing to go to a good home with someone who loves it as much as me.
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!