For sale is my 2008 BMW M3 DCT transmission track car. I bought this car stock in 2021 from another motorsports enthusiast here in Seattle and spent a tremendous amount of time and money bringing it this far. I’d truly prefer not sell it after everything I have in it, but my business is growing and I could use the funds for the next growth phase right now.
Please, no trades with the exception of a low mile, extended height and length sprinter van.
Interlagos Blue over Palladium Silver interior, which has been removed. The car has 129,800 miles on it and it has been nothing but rock solid for me. It came to me with 126k miles, and has been reserved for spirited drives and track days only. I’ve logged around 12 full track days in it over the past two years. I have never had the slightest mechanical issue on track. Outside of a few scuffs on the bumpers, the exterior is in very good condition. I paint corrected and ceramic coated the car and wheels in early 2022. Undercarriage was dry ice cleaned in 2022. Vinyl is less than a year old and will be removed prior to sale.
I have every penny I’ve invested documented, but no documentation prior to my ownership. Confirmed that the rod bearings were replaced with BE bearings and ARP bolts at 80k miles by DMI Auto. Between 70k-126k miles the car was used as a short trip commuter “by an old lady” (previous owner’s words, not mine). I have done most of the basic maintenance myself. For brevity’s sake, let’s just say the fluids, filters, and spark plugs have always been fresh in my ownership.
This would be an excellent buy for someone who wants a big head start on a solid track build with plenty of room to make it his/her own. It has lots of power, sounds glorious, and can still be driven and enjoyed on backroads. The next major mod on my list was to delete the sunroof and side curtain airbags, but haven’t had the time to do so. That said, I will include all of the OEM interior with the exception of the wheels and headliner if someone was bold enough to put it back to stock. Most recent maintenance includes all fluids/filters, new transmission mounts, and new tie rods.
Sorry, but I’m not willing to part the car out. I’m open to reasonable offers, including “bring your own wheels for a discount”.
Lap at The Ridge in Shelton, WA:
Lap at Pacific Raceways in Auburn, WA:
– Interior, speakers, headliner, & carpet delete
– Alpine MSS Stage 2 Tune
– Dinan intake
– Ohlins Dedicated Track Coilovers
– DCT GTS Tune
– TTV lightweight DCT flywheel
– YFCM V2 Carbon Driveshaft
– StopTech Trophy 380mm front brakes (stock rear brakes)
– Hawk DTC-60 racing pads all around
– Motul RBF 660 brake fluid
– DO88 oil cooler
– DO88 power steering cooler
– DO88 DCT cooler
– CSF radiator
– MPorium aluminum undertray
– CarbonProduction GT4 Mk2 wing
– Active Autowerke Test Pipes
– E92 “4 pipe muffler mod”
– BBS RIA 18×10.5″ wheels
– Motorsport Hardware wheel studs and bolts
– Kumho V730 200TW tires (2 track days on these)
– Mumbray Motorsport GTS roll cage
– Sparco 6-point harnesses (passenger still needs to be installed, stock belts are still installed as well)
– Recaro Profi XL racing seats
– POM Performance CH lip, HM diffuser
– M Performance steering wheel
– Aftermarket paddles (unknown brand)
– Matte black hood and side grills
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!
*Please note that multiple links on our website here at M3List are affiliate links. If anything is purchased through the links, we can earn a commission. Certain commission percentages vary depending on the vendor and agreement with us. This disclosure is in agreement and guidelines with the FTC affiliate marketing.