Click “Send Message” to contact the seller on this ad. If you suspect any scam/fraud related interactions, please report them to us directly. Thank you.
Selling my bone stock low mileage E36 M3 Sedan.
– 97560 original miles
– Southern car for the first half of its life. Car has never seen a midwest winter.
– Excellent paint and clean interior
– Does not burn oil or leak coolant
– Meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its whole life.
* swap to a $1800, Corsa 2.25″ Pro Series Cat-Back for the sound. Comes with OEM cat-back if the buyer wants it.
* Vanos rebuilt with Besian kit, belts, tensioners, and O2 sensors are replaced
* Injector sent out and professionally cleaned.
* Dampers and bushings have been refreshed
* Front and rear control arms, inner/outer tie rods
* All stabilizer/sway bar bushings, rear trailing arm bushings
* OEM Sachs Shocks/struts
* Rotors and Pads (front calipers were swapped to 540i calipers, thus no M stamped on the caliper), the original calipers are included if buyer want to rebuild them)
* OEM Clutch Kit For Dual Mass, and Flywheel were professionally done (at 84192 miles)
* Valve Cover gasket replacement recently
* Spark Plug – Bosch FGR-8-KQE, NGK replaced
* Engine oil flushed (Pro-Line Engine Flush)
* Air intake and cabin air filters were replaced recently
* Top Rear window seal and Windshield cowl cover replaced
* Transmission and Differential fluid changed (at 94000 miles)
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!
*Please note that multiple links on our website here at M3List are affiliate links. If anything is purchased through the links, we can earn a commission. Certain commission percentages vary depending on the vendor and agreement with us. This disclosure is in agreement and guidelines with the FTC affiliate marketing.
Here at M3List we want to ensure safety and security of our members. Please keep in mind that before you do any type of deal or agreement, always do your due diligence on the parties involved. As much as we’d like to trust everybody, it’s always good to double check everything.
We highly recommend you do deals in person if possible during the day, always verify funds properly with your trusted bank and stay on top of your gut instincts during a sale. Please report any fraudulent or scam related conversations. Thank you!