Up for sale is my 1995 e36 m3
The car comes equipped with an S50, not S52. I’ve owned this car for 2 years, clean title in hand. Bought at 124k miles, and currently sits at around 130k.
An extensive amount of work has been done to the car in my ownership
The following work was done by Race Factory shop in Campbell California @129k miles
• Brand new AMC cylinder head
• New valves springs, valve guides, valve seals and studs
• Elring oem head gasket
• New idle control valve hose
• Vanos (anti rattle kit)
• Elring valve cover gasket
• Ngk spark plugs
• Brand new French style glass headlights with clear corners
• BC BR coilovers
• Coolerworx chassis mounted shifter (trans mounts done aswell 95A durometer)
• E-brake springs replaced
• Brand new OEM rotors, and brake pads all around
• New powerflex bushings for trailing arms and control arms
• Brand new battery
• Tie rods done at 127k miles
Cooling system has been completely overhauled ; mishimoto radiator and expansion tank, as well as new thermostat, thermostat housing , water pump, and clutch fan.
I have redone the infamous sagging headliner along with all of the pillars
Just installed new cowl hood
– Sunroof works flawlessly
– NRG quick release steering wheel with carbon hub
(Will toss in stock steering wheel)
– Racing dynamics strut bar
– Brand new oem chrime kidney grills (will include a black pair with the car)
– Comes with a spare, e36 m3 Jack, as well as a complete trunk tool box (IYKYK)
– Aftermarket stereo with Bluetooth, 12 inch Ken wood sub
– Currently have smoked clear tail lights from @raree36parts but I still have oem ones that will be included with the car
Vaders are mintbesides a tiny rip in the passenger seat
Car is currently straight piped with no resonator (has cats). Currently has a small leak coming from the exhaust manifold just needs a new gasket, additionally I have a brand new super sprint catback exhaust that I have not installed and can work out a deal for aswell.
Mechanically the car runs strong and sounds even better (even tho it’s straight piped)
All windows roll up and down no issues, sun roof aswell.
(5% tint all 3 rear windows, 35% in the front)
– Recently cracked windshield when installing cowl hood, it’s on the passenger side
– car is a east coast car, so underside especially near the subframe, has some rust, I have subframe and differential poly bushings 80A kit from rev shift that I can include with purchase of the car.
A couple dings and scratches here and there, paint could use a paint correction
Rear drivers side quarter panel was cracked when rolling the fenders (see pic above)
The car will come on gold style color style 5s (last image), wrapped in Michelin PS4s that have maybe 500 miles on them (can work out a deal on the style 66s if Interested)
Tags/smog are due July
We’re a free service that helps people find and sell M3’s, along with providing a hub to learn everything about M3’s. If M3List has helped you sell or buy a car, any donation helps us continue doing what we do. Thank you!
*Please note that multiple links on our website here at M3List are affiliate links. If anything is purchased through the links, we can earn a commission. Certain commission percentages vary depending on the vendor and agreement with us. This disclosure is in agreement and guidelines with the FTC affiliate marketing.